I failed the meme again last night, ugh. Sorry?
And I always manage to do it for poor
savageseraph and her wonderful LOTR related questions. But! I had good reason! Hotel co-worker called me unexpectedly last night and was all like: "It's Saturday are you going out tonight?" Me: "No cause am broke and boring and my BFFs are away" Her: "Oh come to us! I'm bored by myself!!!" Her parents own a taverna and they had live music and yummy food and I came home just after 2am, whoops?
Oh and I still owe the icons meme to
cassiopeia7 *more fail*
And I always manage to do it for poor
Oh and I still owe the icons meme to
(no subject)
Date: 2014-01-19 11:51 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2014-01-22 08:58 pm (UTC)Fooooooooood!! Nothing fancy or of great variety to be honest, mostly things barbecued, because it's winter they didn't have a big selection, but still it was very yummy!
(no subject)
Date: 2014-01-19 03:22 pm (UTC)And well deserved to!
(no subject)
Date: 2014-01-22 08:58 pm (UTC)