So yeah football.
Um, I might have become a bit obsessed with it? I mean I was obsessed before, especially with Olympiacos, the best team in Greece, but I have been spiraling into a FC Barcelona madness for the last couple of months, which became complete after I exhausted the Football slash tag at AO3. Cause that's how you know I'm completely obsessed: I read fic about it!
Anyway, my one true love Olympiacos has just won his 41st Championship in 89 years of history and is set to play against the hated Manchester United on Wednesday for a spot in Champions League, whoooooooooo!!! :D
Here have some pictures of theidiots, I mean players celebrating being champions!

Our goalkeeper is awesome yeah... and he refused to wear his jersey like an idiot! :D
Warning for half naked men being complete idiots, like wearing their shirts backwards, no I don't know why that was either!!

The coach and his team of helpers holding a jersey with the number 41, which is the number of times Olympiacos has been champions (the rest of the greek teams combined together have 37... ahahahahahaha)

Jose Cholevas (german born with spanish roots and a greek parent, plays for Greece NT) and Joel Campbell (on loan from Arsenal), they have beers!!! :D

Roberto (goalkeeper), Miguel Torres in the middle (defense) and Joel Campbell (forward).

A bunch of idiots celebrating following Paulo Machado's example. He's the joker of the team.
I mean he went to the team photo shoot wearing a suit and flippers....

Coming back to the Barcelona thing, if anybody wants to squee with me? Hit me up with things!
One of the things I find amusing about Olympiacos is that while we've had a few players that had been in Barcelona, at the moment our Coach, Mitchell and our Strategic Advisor Christian Karembeu are both Real Madrid people *sigh*
And because am a sentimental fool who wishes that had gotten into this fandom something like 6 years ago here have a video (goddammit Pep Guardiola did you have to speak Catalan??? *faints*)
Ahem, yes. Go on.
(To be quite honest and am usually very honest with/on LJ something that makes most RL people look at me weird (which I hate): I have become more obsessed with football than before because of my brother's death. Call it therapy. Remembrance. Whatever you want. It makes me feel better and closer to him. I miss you, you great idiot so fucking much, you would have hated that am a cule, you damn madridista.)
Um, I might have become a bit obsessed with it? I mean I was obsessed before, especially with Olympiacos, the best team in Greece, but I have been spiraling into a FC Barcelona madness for the last couple of months, which became complete after I exhausted the Football slash tag at AO3. Cause that's how you know I'm completely obsessed: I read fic about it!
Anyway, my one true love Olympiacos has just won his 41st Championship in 89 years of history and is set to play against the hated Manchester United on Wednesday for a spot in Champions League, whoooooooooo!!! :D
Here have some pictures of the

Our goalkeeper is awesome yeah... and he refused to wear his jersey like an idiot! :D
Warning for half naked men being complete idiots, like wearing their shirts backwards, no I don't know why that was either!!

The coach and his team of helpers holding a jersey with the number 41, which is the number of times Olympiacos has been champions (the rest of the greek teams combined together have 37... ahahahahahaha)

Jose Cholevas (german born with spanish roots and a greek parent, plays for Greece NT) and Joel Campbell (on loan from Arsenal), they have beers!!! :D

Roberto (goalkeeper), Miguel Torres in the middle (defense) and Joel Campbell (forward).

A bunch of idiots celebrating following Paulo Machado's example. He's the joker of the team.
I mean he went to the team photo shoot wearing a suit and flippers....

Coming back to the Barcelona thing, if anybody wants to squee with me? Hit me up with things!
One of the things I find amusing about Olympiacos is that while we've had a few players that had been in Barcelona, at the moment our Coach, Mitchell and our Strategic Advisor Christian Karembeu are both Real Madrid people *sigh*
And because am a sentimental fool who wishes that had gotten into this fandom something like 6 years ago here have a video (goddammit Pep Guardiola did you have to speak Catalan??? *faints*)
Ahem, yes. Go on.
(To be quite honest and am usually very honest with/on LJ something that makes most RL people look at me weird (which I hate): I have become more obsessed with football than before because of my brother's death. Call it therapy. Remembrance. Whatever you want. It makes me feel better and closer to him. I miss you, you great idiot so fucking much, you would have hated that am a cule, you damn madridista.)
(no subject)
Date: 2014-03-19 07:39 pm (UTC)Yeah, but Guardiola is at Bayern now, so hey?
(if they don't want him, can we have him back?)
(no subject)
Date: 2014-03-16 09:27 pm (UTC). . . otherwise, what is this "football" of which you speak? *runs away FAST*
(no subject)
Date: 2014-03-19 07:40 pm (UTC)Yes men in minimal clothing, always an excellent choice! :D
Watch this: